- Do you ever feel yourself second-guessing your trendlines and patterns?
- If you give two traders the same chart, and ask them to each plot a line – you will probably see two very different results.
- This subjective viewpoint can negatively affect decision-making because it’s based on feelings and opinions rather than preplanned strategies.
- To be profitable, a trader must trade and think like a robot.
- Leave emotions and subjectivity at the door and execute a strict set of rules laid out in the trading plan.
- That is exactly why we created RichTL to help traders draw trendlines objectively by pointing out the swings to connect. Thus, Focus on the Trade and Risk Management.